The future success of the global economy will rely on the multi-faceted skills of talented entrepreneurs who possess international backgrounds and view the marketplace with an informed, global perspective. The Faculty of Economics, Kasetsart University, fully comprehends these realities and has developed one of the most internationally recognized practical programs in Entrepreneurial Economics.
Our program objectives are to provide the knowledge and skills, so that our graduates are prepared to:
- Pursue careers in local, national and multi-national enterprises,
- Enroll in postgraduate degree programs at leading universities in Thailand and abroad,
- Communicate and interact effectively with professionals throughout the world
- Conduct their lives with regard for highest moral and ethical standards.
The Bachelor of Arts Program in Entrepreneurial Economics (EEBA) offers four program majors:
- Economics of Agricultural Business and Food
- Economics of Logistics
- Economics of Tourism and Hospitality
- Economics of Finance for Entrepreneurs
INTERNSHIPS – Examples of Recent Internships
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Mitr Phol Group
- PTT Public Company Limited
- Saha Pathanapibul Public Co. Ltd.
- Siam Commercial Bank
- State Railway of Thailand (SRT)
- Thai Beverage Public Co. Ltd.
- Thai Airways
- Thai Namthip Ltd.
- National Electronics & Computer Technology Center (NECTEC)
- The Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand
POSTGRADUATE STUDIES – Statistics
Approximately 75% of our alumni report that they plan to pursue postgraduate studies. Approximately 15% are currently enrolled or have completed graduate studies abroad, and about 10% are currently enrolled or have completed graduate studies in Thailand.
POSTGRADUATE STUDIES – Popular Degree Programs
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Hotel Management
- Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Agricultural Economics / Ag-Business Investment Management
- Management of Information Systems
- Property Management
- Business Analystics
- Real Estate Development
CAREERS – Examples of Recent Alumni Job Placements
- Agoda Hotels & Travel
- Air Asia
- Bangkok Bank
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- DHL Supply Chain
- Hilton Hotels
- Hitachi Chemical Thailand
- Jones Lang Lasalle
- Kasikorn Bank
- KGI Securities
- Nielsen Co., Ltd.
- Orix Financial Services
- Siam Michelin
- Thai Airways
- ORIX Leasing Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Motor (Asia)